Tuesday, October 14, 2014

DESTINY MAP MYSTERY


Hello, Future Machine!

It's been too long. I've been away busy doing three things in life:

1) trying to get a life

2) creating this

3) playing Destiny

And that brings us to the point of today's blog.

I believe I may have discovered something potentially interesting in Bungie Studio's Destiny. It may already be a popular theory, but I haven't yet discovered it elsewhere.

Here is a YouTube video I created explaining it all:


There are currently grayed-out, inaccessible symbols on the map. These symbols are represented by inaccessible objects that actually exist on the planets' surfaces.

It is my belief that these sections are entirely new maps, new pieces to each planet that will one day be accessible through the main hub in the same way story missions and the crucible are.


Thank you very much for reading/watching.

You can follow me on Twitter @MaximusWrestler.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment