Sunday, March 30, 2014

Wesley Crusher (aka Wil Wheaton) Offers Some Inspiring Advice On How To Deal With Bullies


At the Denver Comic Con, a little girl asked Wil Wheaton (famous for playing Wesley Crusher on Star Trek: TNG) if he was ever called a nerd and how he dealt with it.

His reply is simple and heartwarming, and good advice for anyone, both the young and old.

I'm twenty-seven, and the only bullies I encounter nowadays are the voices in my head, but I still found Wheaton's response helpful and enlightening. It's not that these sentiments haven't been expressed before, it's that I've never quite heard them expressed so succinctly, kindly, and sincerely.

Have a look and a listen, and live long and prosper.


Be sure to follow us and keep coming back for more news, reviews, and editorials.

@MaximusWrestler

No comments:

Post a Comment